We Are A Brand New Breed of Prophets in The Generation of Eternity's Prophetic Fulfillment

This Generation of Prophets Is Everything That The Host of Heaven Has Envisioned For An Eternity. We Are A Brand New Breed of Prophets in The Generation of Eternity's Prophetic Fulfillment

"Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of eternal witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us."
Hebrews 12:1

"So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view and how the world system regards them. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. Therefore if anyone is in Christ, that one is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come."
2 Corinthians 5:16-17



"He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name."
Revelation 3:12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.