Step By Step - Stone By Stone - I Have Gotten Overcoming Faith

In the last several years, my life story has been told across America many times on such programs as the 700 Club. However, before my testimony was broadcast in the media, I had to pay the price in the furnace of afflictions. The Lord granted me a prophetic gift of overcoming Faith. That kind of Faith was matured to effectiveness through many trials. Step by Step, Stone by Stone, my Faith and my victory rests in God.

"And what more shall I say? For time would fail me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets— who through faith conquered kingdoms, enforced justice, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, were made strong out of weakness, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight." Hebrews 11:32-34

Comments

Gaven Claymoore said…
Your using a Whitney Huston song to demonstrate your point? That's pretty gay.

Popular posts from this blog

The Pink Connection - GOP Leaders Plotted Gay Infiltration Inside of San Diego Republican Party

Backstreet Boy Backstabs Christianity - Brian Littrell, America's Biggest "Christian" Hypocrite Mocks Christians at the 2010 San Francisco Gay Pride.

Today is World AIDS Day - I Am Free From Homosexuality While Homosexual Activists Continue To Glorify The Sin That is Leading Cause of AIDS in U. S.